Established in 2008 this company has a great reputation amongst its clients for offering high quality products and the best service. They boast a portfolio of repeat national clientele predominantly across the hospitality sector where they are renowned specialists. Working across Australia to deliver D&C refurb and fit out projects, senior management hold over 50 years experience in the building sector. Project capability ranges upwards to $10M for larger more complex projects but they typically deliver projects between $1M - $4M.
About the Role – Foreman
Due to ongoing success and repeat business they are looking for a working Foreman to assist with a roll out of fit outs with a large national client across their restaurants. You will be working with experience senior management and will be supported. As a working Foreman you must be prepared to be hands on as well as supervising and driving trades on the project. They are looking for this person to start in approximately 3 weeks and to work for the duration of the project, upon successful completion there may be an opportunity for future projects.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a carpentry trade background
- Previous construction experience is essential
- Experience completing projects within the hospitality sector is extremely advantageous
- Must have willingness to be hands on
- Must have QBCC Supervisors or Builders licence
- Must have First Aid certification
- Working with a specialist refurb and fit out builder
- Developing a working relationship with hard working and supportive team
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com