This company is a renowned tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including construction, refurbishment and fit out across commercial, residential, health and education sectors with projects valuing anything from $10M to $50M.
In the past 3 years they have opened a small works part of the business which has been a huge success across the commercial, education and health sectors; completing a variety of complex building projects.
About the Role – Foreman
Due to ongoing project requirements they are looking for an experienced Foreman to assist the Site Manager with a $6M health care construction project in North Brisbane. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Site Manager and Project Manager. You will also be responsible for a smaller project up to $1M on the same site and will be required to manage that entirely yourself. They are looking for this person to start immediately and to work for approximately 6 months.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous construction experience is essential
- Experience completing projects within the health sector is an advantage
- Must have QBCC Supervisors or Builders licence
- Must have First Aid certification
- Working on a $6M health project
- Developing a working relationship with a great team
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com