Our client is a stable mid-tier builder that has more than doubled over the last two years, turning over in the vicinity of $250M last F/Y. Having gained a name for themselves delivering residential projects they have now successfully moved into the commercial sector and kicking goals with well known names
The commercial division is currently delivering projects valued to $80M with blue chip clients. This project is being delivered for a premier aged care provider.
Why people want to join
This builder has been on quite the journey over the last 5 years and is now a major player in the Sydney market delivering large scale construction projects valued to $80M. The executive management team are a highly developed group of industry professionals that boast successful careers within the mid-tier market.
The culture throughout the business is inclusive and diverse, family friendly and all staff enjoy internal training and mentoring from management and team leaders.
Reporting into a Project Manager and Site Manager you will be responsible for planning the weekly / daily activities on site, coordinating the sub-contractors accordingly and ensuring that safely and programme are adhered to.
Ideal background / skills
- Carpentry trade, some tertiary qualifications within building/construction would be advantageous
- Strong buildability knowledge and demonstrated experience working within the tier one or two building industry
- Experience on Aged Care projects is advantageous
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong safety knowledge and a good understanding of working with local councils.
- Ability to get the best out of people and promote best practices