Our client is a growing mid-tier builder that has more than doubled over the last two years, turning over in the vicinity of $250last F/Y. Having gained a name for themselves delivering residential projects they have now successfully moved into commercial fitout.
The commercial division is currently delivering projects valued to $70M with blue chip clients. This project is being delivered for a premier aged care provider.
Why people want to join
This builder has been on quite the journey over the last 5 years and is now a major player in the Sydney market delivering large scale construction projects valued to $80M. The exe management team are a highly developed group of industry professionals that boast successful careers within the mid-tier market.
The culture throughout the business is inclusive and diverse, family friendly and all staff enjoy internal training and mentoring from exe management and team leaders.
Reporting into a Project Manager you will be responsible for planning the weekly / daily activities on site, coordinating the sub-contractors accordingly and ensuring that safely and programme are adhered to.
Ideal background / skills
- Carpentry trade, some tertiary qualifications within building/construction would be advantageous
- Strong buildability knowledge and demonstrated experience working within the tier one or two building industry
- Experience on Aged Care projects is advantageous
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong safety knowledge and a good understanding of working with local councils.
- Ability to get the best out of people and promote best practices