- General Foreman overseeing structure and finishes
- Join a company that offers flexibility, dynamic leaders and career progression
- Rotation scheme for Saturday work to allow for work life balance
This builder has over 3 decades of experience in NSW and boasts a large portfolio of successful projects delivered within aged care, educational, health and the government sectors. The company is in a strong financial position, has a solid commitment to safety and holds best practice accreditation.
Due to planned growth, they are looking to engage a Foreman to help deliver a $20M Community Center in the Parramatta region. Reporting into the Site Manager you will be responsible for overseeing/coordinating the trades which includes overseeing day to day activates to ensure that safety, quality and programme are adhered to.
- Having over 3 decades of experience in NSW means this builder in-depth knowledge of the local market and close knit relationships with clients and sub-contractors.
- Each project is correctly resourced allowing everyone involved in the project to achieve good work life balance.
- Australian owned, 50 years working in the Sydney market
- Salary will in line with experience however market rate of $140K is achievable.
- Carpentry Trade background, building qualification background advantageous
- Ability to build strong client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Ability to keep on top of safety & company system management systems
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic management tools on site