A leading tier two commercial construction contractor based across Australia with offices in QLD, NSW VIC and SA who are involved in some of Australia's leading projects including defence, justice, residential, commercial, health and more.
About the Role – Finishing Foreman
Due to a busy programme on a large commercial construction project in Townsville they are in need of a finishing foreman to join the team on a contract basis. You will be joining an established team and will report to the Site Manager and will be required to supervise finishing trades across the project. They are looking for this person to start as soon as possible.
Skills and Experience
You will come from a large Tier 2 background and will have proven experience delivering a good mixture of projects. You will ideally have good knowledge of commercial build projects and have a good understanding of finishes.
- Come from a trade background
- Have experience delivering a variety of projects preferably commercial
- Experience with a well-known builder in Australia
- Able to manage and work in a large team
- Able to work to a tight but manageable programmes
- Excellent people skills
- Good team player
- Working on an iconic project
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Contract work until the end of 2019
- Competitive rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com