Established over 60 years ago this highly respected builder who operate in QLD and Northern NSW have an excellent name in the industry and are currently one of the busiest Tier 2 builders in QLD. They operate in the agecare, commercial, residential and health sectors with their projects ranging from $5M to $40M.
The role – Foreman in Glastone - $22M health project
They are looking for an experienced Foreman to join the team on a $22M health project that is starting in the next 4 to 5 weeks. They are ideally looking for someone local but also have accommodation options as they understand their local options may be limited. It is key to have previous experience on projects of this size and ideally previous experience on health projects.
You will also need:
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Mixed project portfolio but health experience is preferred
- Come from a trade background
- Have stability on your CV
- Previously worked for a Tier 2 builder
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
- Be based local in Gladstone or happy to live away
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0406 665 799.
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com