A well established fire protection specialist that have been established as a leading player in the fire market in NSW for a number of decades. Due to a number of new projects awarded, they are expanding their team and looking to bring on board an experienced Fire Technician with strong install experience.
Our client has excellent networks throughout NSW and offer a full fire protection service to clients; that includes; installing, servicing, commissioning, testing and repairing a variety of fire systems and fire equipment on a variety of commercial and mixed use buildings across NSW.
In the position of Fire Technician, you will play a key part in the installation of Fire Alarm Systems and EWIS on both commercial and mixed use buildings across New South Wales.
Working in close contact with the Project Manager, this is a challenging opportunity that will allow you to really utilise your existing fire install experience on commercial projects.
- Proven experience installing Emergency Lighting and Fire Alarm Systems / Panels
- Solid local experience in the fire industry with an excellent understanding of Australian fire standards and BCA
- Highly competitive annual salary,
- You will be working on a number of high profile building projects across NSW
- Long-term permanent opportunity with a well established contractor
- Highly reputable fire protection specialist.
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on email@example.com