Our client is a thriving mid-tier consulting firm located in a modern office in the heart of Melbourne, CBD. They foster a collaborative culture where Designers and Engineers can thrive whilst achieving work life balance and development both personally and professionally.
They regularly land large scale jobs within several different sectors including, healthcare, commercial, high rise, government, sports and more!
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Fire Revit Modeller in either a Consultancy or Contractor (local experience required)
- Experience in detailed shop drawings
- Minimum 2 years' experience using Revit MEP in Australia
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in wet and dry fire sprinklers design and smoke detection
The successful candidate will have full working rights in Australia, good communication skills and be proficient in Revit.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (02) 8252 4014 or apply online!