FIRE INDUSTRY ELECTRICAL SERVICE TECHNICIAN
$35 - $45/h +Super +Vehicle +Fuel Card +Mobile Phone +RDO
A Fire Industry Electrical Service Technician is required for a multi services Contractor with an excellent reputation within the Fire and Electrical markets. The business live for strong relationships and create a working community that feels the same. If you join the team you'll know how to do the job well, and look after your teammates and clients. They have a strong, close knit and supportive team with plenty of career advancement opportunities.
The business are the experts in essential services and take care of installation, repairs and more not only in Fire Safety but also in Air Conditioning and Electrical Maintenance. They empower business owners to make smarter decisions, so they can have peace of mind in protecting their people and their property.
About the role:
Working from the North Sydney office you will be servicing our clients throughout the Sydney metropolitan area. Responsibilities include being of impeccable service to customers and abiding by all safety standards; installing, servicing, testing/tagging and maintaining fire and essential systems.
Essential Criteria you will need:
- Electrical trade qualifications OR Telecommunications open cabling licence.
- Experience in testing and installs
- Current manual NSW drivers licence;
- Highly organised and reliable with a commitment to work to the highest standard
- Strong communication skills with the ability to write technical reports
- A great attitude, willingness to be part of our team, and a strong focus on helping our customers;
- Commitment to living the company's culture;
- Fire industry experience (preferred)
- Must pass WWC and Police check
- A highly supportive culture
- Ongoing training opportunities and career advancement
- 38-hour working week with RDO, plus plenty of opportunities to increase your income through overtime and call-outs;
- Fully maintained company vehicle, a fuel card and mobile phone;
- A variety of other attractive benefits that will be discussed at the interview;
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Karl French on either email@example.com or 0424 172 140