Salary - $80k - $95k Package based on experience
Seeking an all-rounder Financial Controller, responsible for managing the accounts and finances, payroll, HR; working closely with the company Directors and managing a small team of 2. You will not micromanage, however be extremely organised and stay ontop of the team in a systematic way.
You will have a lot of drive, be proactive, passionate and keen to help out in multiple areas.
Opportunity to grow and develop into a Group Manager role.
The role will include but not be limited to;
- The day to day management of accounts and finance function
- Taxation; BAS, GST, PAYG and workers comp, superannuation, income tax return and calculations.
- Management of the Accountant and AP/office admin
- Progress claims and statutory deceleration
- Project forecasting and cashflow management, and financial reporting.
- Office management and HR duties
- Overseeing the Accounts Officer and transnational accounting, supporting when required.
- Weekly and monthly payroll for roughly 38 employees
- Use of Xero and Simpro
- Experience in a similar role with a contractor or Construction firm - essential.
- CPA qualified or Masters degree.
- Must have managed a team previously
- Excellent user of Excel
- Xero and Simpro essential
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving
- Australian citizenship
- Must drive
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com