CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the Engineering, Construction and Infrastructure sectors throughout Australia.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Financial Accountant positions to join mid tier companies' who specialises in high-end residential & commercial fit outs. Our clients promote a dynamic and collabaorative work culture.
Roles and Responsibilties
You must have all round experience in a stand alone accounts role of a construction company and must be a proficient user of Jobpac.
Please Do Not Apply if you do not have Jobpac Experience!
Reporting directly into the Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing of payroll
- General ledger & bank reconciliation
- Assisting the company accountant with BAS, FBT, Payroll tax, dealings with ATO
- Monthly management accounts - analysis and commentary
- Reporting to board of directors/business partnering with project managers and estimators
- Review financing agreements and insurances in line with company requirements and risk profile.
- Budgeting, variance analysis, financial modelling skills
- Forecasting cash flows and cash flow management
- Several years’ experience in a similar role with $20m - $60m turnover
- Experience using Jobpac is essential
- Excellent communication, numerical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- CPA or other tertiary qualifications are highly desired
- Fantastic Work culture
- Attractive Salary + Superannuation
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Career Progression opportunities