Seeking an Finance Manager with infrastructure or construction experience to provide financial reporting, and project accounting! Reporting to the General Manager - Finance, you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Financial reporting, preparation of group budgets and forecasts.
- Month end reporting; reconciliations, balance sheet, cashflow management, P&L.
- Prepare and submit tax; BAS, PAYG, income tax, payroll tax.
- Oversee the payroll, AP & AR function.
- Assist the Project Managers to analyse financial and project information providing support.
- Carryout weekly, monthly, quarterly senior management meetings with financial reports.
- Data analysis to support business growth
- Supervision of junior accounts team.
- 5 years experience in an accounts role, with an expertise in project accounting ideally.
- Working experience within an infrastructure or construction company.
- Proficiency with accounting software; PROCORE - Essential.
- Excellent communication skills, and exposure to managing small teams.
- The ability to present to senior management.
- High attention to detail.
- CPA/CA qualified.