Established over 20 years ago this well established and award-winning builder has become a major player in NSW competing against the nation’s leading mid-tier builders. They have an annual turnover of $300M and employ in excess of 250 staff.
They have a solid reputation for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial, age care and more recently fitout sector. Projects range in value from $10M to $100M and cover a variety sectors within the commercial industry
Culture / Benefits:
- As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers. The work they deliver is varied to keep you interested and they systems they adopt are first class.
- Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employer benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees
- The scope of work will be to help deliver a 100M High Rise Residential project in Sydney’s Inner West.
- You will report into a Site Manager and be responsible for the daily activities ensuring safety and programme are followed.
- We are ideally looking for a Façade Foreman to manage the façade package of 38 stories which include a ground level commercial space.
- Maintain sub-contractors to ensure a high-quality finish and safe work environment.
- Experience in delivering major facade trades and high-rise façade installation is a must.
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org