Established for over 60 years, this leading Tier 1 aluminium and glass facade contractor are seeking an estimator to join their national team of 80 staff. Family-orientated culture in their offices based near Mascot within a highly diverse and experienced management team who will mentor and drive your career. This contractor utilises leading technology such as 3-D printing and modelling within their prototyping and design process.
Due to securing several projects nationally they are seeking to expand their curtain wall team, Coordination with Architect, Consultant, Engineer and the Builder. Having experience from concept to delivery is essential. This will be a leadership role management of drafters and liaising with external stakeholders. You will be responsible for design coordination and management on a commercial project.
- Keen eye for detail
- 3 years + experience in design management
- Drafting background highly desired.
- Have the ability to review and coordinate project performance and design.
- Previous experience in either windows, doors, glassing, curtain walls, cladding and/or facades essential.
- Top Tier contractor
- Work on NSW’s most iconic projects
- High Rise commercial & residential projects
- Flexible and relaxed work culture
- Highly experience and open-minded management team
- Utilise the most advanced technology in the industry
- Leadership position
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com