- Strong focus on high quality materials and projects.
- Industry leading benefits & culture in a high performing team.
- Excellent career pathway during a strong growth period
Well-established and solid facade contractor operating across NSW, QLD, VIC and SA market, enjoy industry leading culture and benefits with strong relationships with highly reputable contractors. Highly regarded and reputable company resulting in repeat business in a strong working environment and impressive projects. With a workforce of over 70 staff with a steady year on year growth due to increase workload they are seeking motivated and qualified candidates.
Due to their current capabilities and securing several projects nationally they are seeking to expand their curtain wall team. Coordination with Architect, Consultant, Engineer and the Builder. Having experience from concept to delivery is essential. This will be a leadership role management of drafters and liaising with external stakeholders. You will be responsible for design coordination and management on a commercial project.
- Keen eye for detail
- 3 years + experience in design management
- Drafting background highly desired.
- Have the ability to review and coordinate project performance and design.
- Previous experience in either windows, doors, glassing, curtain walls, cladding and/or facades essential.
- Leadership position
- Work with NSW’s most reputable builders
- Enjoy industry leading, professional, flexible and dynamic culture
- Be mentored and benefit from an excellent hands-on management team and structure
- Long term opportunity for someone seeking career progression with a reputable company
- Impressive and interesting projects
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org