Small custom home builder who build luxury homes in the Hills area, seeking go to admin support/ EA to be the second hand of the business. They are a young and energetic business 6 years in the making, with 5 people currently. The success they have had positions them to grow at an extensive rate in the next few years, this role is vital to that success.
You will already be experienced in the industry with ideally another home builder, so you are familiar with the day to day runnings. You will also be flexible and enthusiastic about the days of work.
It is a full time permanent position but is perfect for someone who wants a flexible work week with some weekend work involved for display home inspections.
You will be interested in providing sales information about homes, projects and new designs, and lead walk throughs at display homes.
$65-80k + Super depending on experience.
You will work closely with the Director to:
- Manage emails, diary and meetings
- Liaise with clients on design plans
- Quoting for jobs
- Supplier management
- Read project descriptions
- Measure designs in Cubit for client quoting
- Manage the job templates in PandaDocs
- Extensive work in excel and GoogleSheets
- Run through Sales process and talk through/provide brochures on the weekends at the display homes
- Assist in the design and creation of new brochures
- Provide the growth and success of the business by really owning the role!
- Must come with home builder or construction company experience prior: 2-3 years experience is fine
- Flexibility and the ability to work most weekends (very relaxed weekend days)
- Knowledge of Cubit for measurements (ideal)
- Knowledge of BuilderTrend (ideal)
- Advanced excel, email management, administration abilities
- Well presented to be a strong representative of the business
- Eagerness to work for a small and young business in their growth phase
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com