- 5-month contract opportunity with NSW State Government - Immediate start!
- Working from home with occasional travel to the Parramatta Offices
- Valid WWCC is ESSENTIAL
- $50 per hour plus super
Through communicating and working in collaboration with a range of stakeholders and professionals who work with children in a range of early childhood education environments, our client ensures the delivery of high-quality services to build a better future for children. Our client is also responsible for implementing and administering state-based funding to continuously improve the quality of and access to early childhood education in NSW.
- Provide a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating committee meetings and preparing papers, to support project delivery.
• Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information,and the timely and effective resolution of issues
• Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
• Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies
• Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service
• Update and collate documentation and records to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology.
• Actively participate in planning meetings/working parties and contribute ideas consistent with business objectives
- A valid Working with Children Check OR willingness to obtain one - this is a mandatory check required prior to starting on site
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia (40 hours/week)
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, prior experience within corporate services, consulting or finance/banking is high desirable
- Prior experience with systems TRIM, SAP, MS Suite is highly regarded