Our client is a leading property developer in both Australia and China. They are extremely reputable and create high quality developments while also giving back to the community through charitable appeals. They have been around for roughly 20 years and have over $1.10 billion investments worldwide.
Newly created role – Executive Assistant who is extremely interested in property, who has recently graduated with a Degree in Architecture. Utilising your Architectural knowledge and strong Administration skills, you will support the Director with his every day activities and provide insights and architectural ideas for new project sites.
This is a hybrid EA and Architectural Assistant role for a confident ideas’ person, who speaks Mandarin or Cantonese (essential).
There will be training provided across many areas, but you must have come from an Architectural background, keen to pursue executive support.
Tasks and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Assist Director in acquisition stage, from briefing stage, developing through feasibility, concept design to town planning.
- Preparing project feasibility reports
- Manage and prepare sketch, assist design development, development applications and construction certificate drawings and documentation.
- Assist to finalise all design documentation drawings and make sure packages are completed to meet requested timeline and in compliance with current regulations, codes and standards.
- Liaise and coordinate projects with building surveyors, councils, consultants and client if needed
- Collaborate closely with Managers and their teams
- Provide and/or create reports and presentations through in-depth data gathering and process management; special projects as requested, and other EA tasks as needed.
- Support the Director across diary and email management and all administrative tasks
- Ad hoc administration
- A degree in Architecture (essential, must show transcript)
- Experience as a grad in Architecture (desirable)
- A passion for Real Estate and Property
- Experience as an EA supporting senior management in property or architecture (desirable)
- Highly organised, precise, proactive and reliable
- Mandarin or Cantonese speaking
- Competency in architectural systems – training can also be provided on other systems such as Estate Master
- Immediately available (notice periods fine)
- Must be professional and enthusiastic, a good communicator
- Must have driver’s license
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com