We are looking for an experienced executive assistant who enjoys a disciplined working environment, to autonomously support the Chief Executive and the Chairman, as well as the wider project teams. There will be the later opportunity for growth to areas such as Marketing, Project Management, Development Management or HR - depending on your interests. OR if you prefer being an EA, then you can comfortably stay in the EA position.
The office is relaxed yet disciplined and would suit a sensible mature candidate.
There are roughly 5 people in the CBD office and 10 extra on site on projects.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Extensive Diary, travel and email management for Director and senior executives
- Organise both team and external events and run the project end-to-end, including planning, budgeting, and following up with customers
- Liaise with external partners and business guests as appropriate to organise meetings
- Drive team activities, including staff meeting agendas and notes, org-wide meetings, social outings, supply ordering, and other key logistics.
- Collaborate closely with Managers and their teams
- Manage social media platforms
- Provide and/or create reports and presentations through in-depth data gathering and process management; special projects as requested, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Experience as an EA supporting senior management in property or construction
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong interpersonal skills
- highly organised, precise, proactive and reliable
- competency in MS Word and Excel and social media platforms
- a desire to contribute to the success of the practice
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com