Well-established within the industry, my client is a medium sized, architectural practice that specialises in producing innovative designs. Inner city location and an office culture that is one of a kind.
Reporting to the CEO of the Architecture Firm, you will be exceptionally well organised, an autonomous worker and have previously come from working in an Architecture firm.
Not only will you be providing executive assistance, you will also be driving team activities such as assisting others, organising social events, managing the social media platform and assisting with other administrative tasks.
As EA, you will be an extension of the CEO. You will be a vigorous and highly presentable individual with a sounds understanding of design processes. We want someone who will create a positive influence on corporate culture and someone who is a strong relationship builder.
- Liaise with external partners and business guests as appropriate to organise meetings
- Organise both team and external events and run the project end-to-end, including planning, budgeting, and following up with customers
- Extensive Diary, travel and email management
- Drive team activities, including staff meeting agendas and notes, org-wide meetings, social outings, supply ordering, and other key logistics.
- Collaborate closely with Managers and their teams
- Manage social media platforms
- Provide and/or create reports and presentations through in-depth data gathering and process management; special projects as requested, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- previous personal/executive experience in an architecture, construction or interior design firm
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong interpersonal skills
- highly organised, precise, proactive and reliable
- competency in MS Word and Excel and social media platforms
- a desire to contribute to the success of the practice
- Creative team and work environment
- Flexible conditions
- Regular social activities and attendance of industry related events
- Be part of a team that is a diverse multi-cultural group of like-minded individuals, who all share a passion for creativity, innovation and rocking the status quo.
For any other Design and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com