Established for over five years this growing builder have had a fantastic start to their Brisbane story. Operating across commercial, education, hospitality and residential sectors delivering projects up to $10M they are going from strength to strength. This growing builder delivers a range of new build, refurbishment and fit out projects, offering the team a mixed project portfolio. They have fostered strong client relationships based on mutual trust and respect which has brought about a strong pipeline of repeat business.
About the role – Estimator
An opportunity currently exists in their Estimating team. They are looking to add an experienced Estimator who is capable of coming in and completing a wide range of tenders across multiple sectors. You will be instrumental in the continued success and growth of the business and ideally will be a pillar in the pre-construction team.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years plus experience as an Estimator
- Strong knowledge and experience of a wide range of projects
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in a team environment
- Stability with previous employers
- Good communication skills
Join a builder who is looking to grow over the next 3-5 years.
- Tender on a wide range of projects across multiple sectors and values
- Be a valued member of the team
- Supportive senior management
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com