- Iconic and timeless projects
- Seek a long term and rewarding career opportunity
- Big opportunity into a leadership role
Well-established and solid façade contractor operating across NSW, QLD, VIC and SA market, enjoy industry leading culture and benefits with strong relationships with highly reputable contractors. Highly regarded and reputable company resulting in repeat business in a strong working environment and impressive projects. With a workforce of over 70 staff with a steady year on year growth due to increase workload they are seeking motivated and qualified candidates.
Due to an influx of tenders and demand they are seeking a highly motivated and articulate estimator. You will be reporting into a Estimating Manager working in a team of 7, you will be working across the full bid process on tenders up to the value of $20M, you will be highly detailed, have a strong understanding of construction methodology and carry high accurate measurement skills.
- Keen eye for detail
- 2 years + experience in construction estimating.
- Coordination and compilation of bids and tenders
- Advanced Excel and Bluebeam knowledge highly desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in either metalwork, windows, doors, glazing, curtain walls, cladding and/or facades essential.
- Top Tier contractor
- Work on NSW’s most iconic projects
- High Rise commercial & residential projects
- Flexible and relaxed work culture
- Highly experience and open-minded management team
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org