CGC would love to speak to you about the types of roles that would engage your interest and benefit your professional development, in the growing and necessary renewable sector.
A Bit About Us:
CGC Recruitment is an Australian owned and operated Recruitment Company. We combine the expertise of a highly-motivated team of experienced consultants specializing in the engineering, construction and infrastructure sectors throughout Australia.
Our engineering and construction team has some 50 years combined experience recruiting within the Australian market placing white collar professionals.
Two European renewable energy deals, Innogy ($32.8bn) and Direct Energie ($22.5bn) topped the largest deals for infrastructure globally, illustrating the potential and investment in these types of projects.
CGC are always tracking and scoping the market and keeping themselves at the forefront. Within Australia there has been a big push towards the renewable energy sources, off the back of the Paris 2030 agreement. Australia has committed to reduce its total emissions to 26-28% below 2005 levels by 2030, and reach net zero emissions by 2050, which is going to be achieved, primarily, through a national move from fossil to clean fuel sources.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Actively communicate with subcontractor representatives.
- Oversight and management of all project deliverables (includes design, assembly and installation).
- Staff management of all personnel related to project delivery.
- Ensure that the financial results according to set targets are managed.
- Ensure implementation of HSEQ and quality plans and practices.
If you are interested, or know anyone that might be, feel Free to contact CGC Consultant Tom Marsh
Landline: 02 82524028