$80,000.00 - $110,000.00
Our client is a highly regarded and reputable global multi-disciplinary building services consultancy with a fantastic acclaim in the Australian buildings market.
This consultancy has a huge presence across the nation and attracts some of the top talent the industry has to offer, resulting in a consistent array of diverse and exciting projects in their portfolio.
Work-life balance, is at the core of their culture and is actively encouraged, resulting in a positive results driven working environment.
This is a great opportunity for an intermediate level Electrical Engineer to join a thriving building services team within one of Australia's market leaders, where you will play a key role in shaping the future of Sydney's vibrant community and buildings.
The role will offer the individual the opportunity to work on a broad range of small to large scale projects within multiple sectors including; Education & Research, Healthcare, Aviation, Government, Commercial, Defence and Mission Critical.
The role will give you the chance to broaden your skills and experience while being supported and encouraged to excel in every aspect of your career.
- 3-6 years’ experience in Electrical Building Services Design
- Intermediate level engineering opportunity
- Relevant Electrical Building services experience in AU essential
- A tertiary degree in Electrical Design
- Passion for building services
- Permanent Residence or Citizenship Required
- Exciting career path
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly team and culture
- Superb management