The primary purpose of this role is to provide support to develop and implement document control frameworks and overall documentation management processes and practices for a program and/or project, in order to
support the effective flow, storage and retrieval of all program and/or project documentation throughout the entire program and/or project lifecycle.
- Assist with the development of document controls and information management systems and records management requirements, including but not limited to assistance to setting up applications, procedures, processes, templates and registers
- Maintain quality control of the recording of all document, ensuring project team are working from the correct revision
- Receive, record, distribute and file all documentation, principally incoming and outgoing documents such as services briefs, drawings, reports, schedules, registers, specifications, transmittals, presentations and their associated forms of transmission
- Assist with establish consistent program/project electronic document directory, file structure and communications storage protocols as per approved Document Control standards for internal users and external parties
- Demonstrated experience in document control and information management role.
- Experience with Team Binder and Objective