This tier 1 civil contractor have a requirement for a document controller to start on the 18th October in the office in either North Sydney or Chatswood. The contract will be for a major project for 5-6 months using Team Binder and Ansarada.
Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Document Control - ensuring all documents are compliant
- Maintain office filing and database systems
- Assisting and supporting the project team to manage various documents and contracts.
- Review and maintain document registers
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to make sure all documents are filed correctly
- Using document systems including TeamBinder and Ansarada or similar
- Record issues and track the location of control documents and drawings
- Assist in the coordination of Tender/delivery submission
- Minimum 4 years experience in Document Control
- Experience with a document management system
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Strong communication to liaise with the teams
- Must be present in the office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Reliable with a strong and proven work ethic
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a Tier 1 Civil Contractor
- Longer term contract until March 2022 or just beyond
- Easily accessible via Public Transport
- $45 + Super per/hour or more based on experience
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com