CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and engineering space.
My client who are a multinational technology integration company operating in the fields of traffic and transport are seeking a document controller who has experience in a project environment within civil infrastructure, Engineering or Construction industries, to come on board assist the engineers with a large Transport project based in Mascot, Sydney.
About the role
You will be the Project's Document Controller, whereby the quality assurance and submissions of the project's documents will be your main responsibility.
It will begin as a contract position until the end of this current project and then you will become a permanent employee and be moved onto other projects.
Looking for immediately available candidates.
To succeed in this position, you will need to bring:
- Checking quality of documents and monitoring processes and compliance to company verification systems
- Managing project filing systems
- Maintaining updates records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems
- Organising inductions for employees
- Supporting the management with tracking of the project's various activities
- Proficient level of English
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting projects!
- Attractive Hourly Rate/Annual Salary Package
- Work for a multinational technological engineering firm
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com