- IMMEDIATE START - 8month contract
- Pay Rate: $70p/h + Super
- Located in Parramatta, currently WFH
The Data Insights Manager is responsible for managing and reporting on the rich data sets that are collected through the Department's rating process.
- Deliver two of key publications annually
- Respond to and address internal and external data requests.
- Provide data insights to support the Director and the wider Team
- Support Data migration and architecture in our Salesforce CRM.
- Build reports and dashboards from the new Salesforce database.
- Build and maintain data reporting dashboards in Tableau and PowerBI
- Work with external customers to understand their ownership structures and data requirements.
- Data Governance including non-disclosure agreements.
- Manage one Project Officer
Experience & Skills Required (MUST)
- Expert Excel user, writing and using SQL queries, Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce
- Full working rights in Australia is required
- Ability to work 35 hours a week (Weekdays only)
- Previous government experience is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills is highly desirable