- IMMEDIATE START - 8month contract
- Pay Rate: $53-60 p/h + Super
- Located in Parramatta, currently WFH
The Data Insights Project Officer supports the Data Insights Manager in managing and reporting on the rich data sets that are collected through the Department's rating process.
- Support delivery of two of our key publications annually
- Respond to and address internal and external data requests
- Build reports and dashboards in Tableau or Power BI from the new Salesforce database.
- Build and maintain data reporting dashboards in Tableau and PowerBI.
- Work with external customers to understand their ownership structures and data requirements.
- Data Governance including non-disclosure agreements.
Experience & Skills Required (MUST)
- Expert Excel user, writing and using SQL queries, Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce
- Full working rights in Australia is required
- Ability to work 35 hours a week (Weekdays only)
- Previous government experience is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills is highly desirable