With offices throughout the East coast this leading tier two contractor are one of best builders in Australia working collaboratively across Defence, Justice, Residential, Commercial, Health and Education sectors delivering projects ranging from $50m to $250m.
Now is a super exciting time to join the business as the have recently been acquired by a global multidisciplinary company who share their client focused approach and long-term vision. Throughout Australia they work in partnership with all stakeholders to add value and minimise cost which has seen them achieve a full order-book for 20/21 and beyond.
The Role / Projects:
We are seeking a Contracts Manager and a Senior Contract Administrator for a $100m commercial project located in Adelaide. You'll work in a team of highly experienced construction professionals who will work in a collaborative and high functioning project.
- Take responsibility of commercial and financial risk, and reporting
- Lead and mentor Site based Contract Administrators and Cadets.
- Drive smart procurement strategy from EOI through to project delivery
- Conducting monthly reviews of commercial and financial performance, head contract and subcontract.
We are seeking a Contract Manager who comes from a tier 1/ tier 2 background with proven experience delivering large scale commercial projects at a similar value. You will need to show stability on your CV working for a well-known reputable builder.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Come from a Construction Management degree background (or Similar)
- JOBPAC Experience.
- Have experience in letting large complex trade packages.
- Strong Commercial / QS (contractor side) background.
- Experience with a well-known builder in Australia.
- Able to work in a team.
- Able to work to a tight budget and make good commercial deals.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Take full ownership of cost reporting and forecasting.
Their newly appointed State Director, a highly regarded industry professional believes in their values and will continue to drive best practice, industry leading employee engagement and employee wellbeing through inclusion, career development and professional development.
The SA office is a small high performing team who have a flat management structure. They are looking for someone who can make the role their own growing with the region as you (and the team) convert tenders.
If you are keen to hear more about this role, please call Billy Versey for a confidential discussion on 0406 707 277 or alternatively send you your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org