The client I am currently recruiting for is seeking a well rounded Contracts Administrator to work in the fit out / refurbishment space completing projects of up to $5M.
This is for a Contracts Administrator who is looking for a contract role for a minimum of 8 weeks. Working on 400sqm Commercial fit out.
You will have a minimum 3 years experience working as a contracts administrator/Quantity surveyor within Australia or the UK. Fit out and refurbishment experience is essential as well as having experience with 6 STAR GREEN STAR RATINGS FIT OUTS.
Being degree qualified is a great advantage.
- Managing sub contractor
- Organizing trades
- Administering variations
- Administering client reports
- Scheduling packages to be let.
How to Apply:
- For a confidential non-committal chat please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com