Established over 50 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland and Northern NSW are looking to add a couple of key people to their Gold Coast/Norther NSW team. They operate across QLD with four offices and also have an office in Northern NSW. They specialise in the commercial, health, aged care and industrial sectors with projects valuing anything from $5M to $50M.
About the Role – Contract Administrator - Gold Coast/Northern NSW
Due to continued growth and recent successful tenders in their Northern NSW region they are now looking for a CA to be based out of their Gold Coast or Northern NSW office. Your first project will be joining a team on a $11m build in Tweed Heads working with an experienced Project Manager and reporting to your Regional Manager
Skills and Experience
- Approximately 4-7 years plus experience in a CA role
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Commercial background
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have stability on your CV
- be based on the Gold Coast/Northern NSW
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
- Flexible with travel when required
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to spend the next 10 years with a builder who are highly respected across the building market.
- Structured career path
- Work for a highly reputable builder
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com