Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland and Northern NSW are looking to add a couple of key people to their Ballina team. They operate across QLD with four offices and also have a large office in Ballina servicing Northern NSW. They specialise in the commercial, health, aged care and industrial sectors with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M.
About the Role – Contract Administrator - Ballina
Due to continued growth and recent successful tenders in their Northern NSW region they are now looking for a CA to be based out of their Ballina office. Depending on the timing of your appointment will depend on your first project, however the likelihood is that it will be a medium-large aged care or health construction project. You will join an experienced team with a supportive Project Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Approximately 4-7 years experience in a CA role
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Commercial background
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have stability on your CV
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
- Flexible with travel when required
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to spend the next 10 years with a builder who are highly respected across the building market.
- Work in the Ballina office
- Work for a highly reputable builder
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com