This builder has over 2 decades of experience in QLD and NSW and boasts a large portfolio of projects from new office complexes to commercial heritage renovations, auditoriums to hospitality refurbishments and commercial fit-outs. The company currently holds a strong financial position and is hiring due to strategic growth.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
Due to planned growth they are looking to engage a Contracts Administrator that is capable of delivering projects between $1m to $10M. As the CA you will be working very closely with your Project Manager who will help you through the next stages of your career into Project Management. They are ideally looking for someone with around 4 to 5 years experience.
Skills and Experience
- 4-5 years plus as a Contracts Administrator
- Must have experience with a well known builder as a CA
- Experience with a similar size projects
- Stability with previous employers
- Positive attitude
- Work for a company whose culture is based on honesty and integrity
- Work for a company whose Directors and senior management have an inclusive and supportive mentality
- Enjoy a stable working environment with ongoing training, development and career progression.
- This builder is truly an employer of choice amongst the medium builders.
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com