- 7 years plus experience (must have residential project on CV, townhouse experience would be great)
- Ability to compile and issue tender invitations
- Ability to review drawings and specifications and compile Scope of Works
- Ability to analyse tenders, undertake Subcontractor interviews and compile Subcontractor recommendation for sign off by PM
- Ability to compile Subcontract
- 3 to 4 years local experience
- Ability to start next week preferably.
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||$40 - $65 P/h + Super|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Williamson|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 09:31|
Our client is a leading mid-tier builder that has more than doubled over the last two years, turning over in the vicinity of $250M last F/Y. Current portfolio ranges from $20M - $100M however have some projects in excess of $150M under negotiation.
A $75M residential project based in Western Sydney, this project is part of a large area development. This is initially a 3 month role that you will be based in Head Office, after that you will be on site for the remanding 8 weeks or so.
How to apply:
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please apply for the position below please email or call Spencer Williamson on
P: 02 82 52 4006
M:0421 645 874
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's