- Working for a family owned, market leading national company that has been well established for over 35 years.
- The company is focused on having a positive social impact winning multiple awards including but not limited to ‘People’s choice award’.
- Starting as a Contract Administrator with our client means that teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is valued and respected.
- Due to this continued success, we are seeking the suitable candidate who has a strong focus on meeting deadlines, organisation, professionalism and cooperation.
- Our client is looking for someone who wants to leave their impression on landmark projects.
- A minimum of 3 years working as a Contracts Administrator in the Tier 1, 2 or 3 space
- You’ll have exposure to projects up to $5M
- Ideally, you’ll have experience with various contract types including such as GC-21
- Must have experience with either Cheops and Jobpac.
- Key skills include proficient computer skills, strong communication and the ability to work autonomously
- Upbeat personality who is willing to tackle a large amount of work in a face paced environment.
- Stage 1 is an extension of an existing building valued at approximately $100M
- The following stages total over $300M +
- You will be site based however required to go into head office (North Sydney) 1 - 2 days a fortnight.
- A strong focus on work life balance, this is proved by high work place retention.
- Emphasis on building a team that will go the extra mile to take pride in the quality of their project.
- Prioritising the health and well being of their employees.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email at email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career jo