Founded over 40 years ago in QLD, this highly respected builder has become one of the most well known Tier 2 builders in QLD who have a fantastic name throughout the state. They have 5 offices located between QLD and NSW and operate in sectors such as education, industrial, health, agecare and defence. Their projects range from $5M to $130M.
The role – Contracts Administrator
Due to many recent successful tenders and more in the pipeline, the business is looking for a few key people with one being a solid Contracts Administrator with anything from 4 to 10 year’s experience. The initial project you will be involved with is an $18M health project located in Brisbane. You will work closely with your Project Manager who will guide you through the next stages of your career.
What we are looking for:
- A completed construction degree
- Anything from 4 to 10 years experience
- Worked for a recognized Tier 2 or Tier 3 builder
- Have stability with previous employers
- Previous job Pac or Cheops experience would be advantageous
- Work for a builder who values their employees
- Work for a builder who have a great variety of projects
- Work for a builder who promote from within
How to apply
Please click apply or send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0406 665 799
For any other construction related roles, please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com