This highly respected national Tier 2 builder who have been established for over 50 years have created a fantastic name for themselves in 3 states of Australia. This ambitious builder who were founded in Victoria over 50 years ago now also operate in NSW and QLD.
About the role – Junior/Intermediate Contract Administrator
We are looking for a Junior/intermediate CA to work under a Senior CA on a $100M Industrial project located in the southern suburbs. They are constantly growing their QLD arm and are growing the team for the long term.
This role would suit someone with 2-4 years experience.
Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years plus experience as a CA
- Worked with a reputable builder
- Completed Construction Management degree
- Stability with previous employers
- Industrial experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- Previous experience with Cheops would be an advantage
- Join a builder who is going from strength to strength and work on a landmark project
- Join a builder with excellent staff retention record who are growing the QLD office
- Supportive senior management
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com