With offices throughout the East coast this leading tier two contractor are one of best builders in Australia working across Commercial, Health, Education Student Accommodation and Industrial sectors delivering projects ranging from $50m to $200m.
Established for some 30 years they continue to grow their market share by truly partnering with their stakeholders, consultants and suppliers to form a partnership with a common goal for delivering a great result for all involved.
The Role / Projects:
We are seeking a Contracts Manager or Senior Contract Administrator for a $100m Education project located in Western Sydney. You will report to the Senior PM, but you'll work with highly experienced construction professionals who work in a collaborative manner and produce a smart functioning project.
- Take responsibility of commercial and financial risk, and reporting.
- Lead and mentor Site based Contract Administrators and Cadets.
- Drive smart procurement strategy from EOI through to project delivery
- Conducting monthly reviews of commercial and financial performance, head contract and subcontract.
We are seeking a Contract Manager who comes from a tier 1 / tier 2 background with proven experience delivering large scale commercial projects at a similar value. You will need to show stability on your CV working for a well-known reputable builder.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Come from a Construction Management degree background (or Similar)
- JOBPAC Experience.
- Have experience in letting large complex trade packages.
- Strong Commercial / QS (contractor side) background.
- Experience with a well-known builder in Australia.
- Able to work in a team.
- Able to work to a tight budget and make good commercial deals.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Take full ownership of cost reporting and forecasting.
- A established culture of support, tried and tested processes and solid senior leadership teams makes his builder one of the best employers who not only offer excellent career development they offer best on class employee engagement and employee enjoyment which has seen excellent staff retention.
- They are an award-winning builder who deliver a quality projects and embrace new building techniques, methodologies and cutting-edge management tools.
For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com