I am currently recruiting for arguably Australias' best builder. They operate in all states and territories and take on some landmark projects. This company has the ability to take on projects in excess of $500M. With high staff retention rates and strong leadership team this company has a great name in the market.
Currently require a Contracts Administrator to help out with variations & procurement on a large commercial project in the Sydney CBD area. This is a contact position that has an end date of 6 months time.
Paid on a hourly rate, Get paid via your ABN or PTY, Approximately 6 months of work.
- Available at a maximum 1 - 2 weeks notice
- Previous experience in tier 1,2 or 3 construction companies
- Minimum 5 years experience as a contracts admin
- Project exposure of $10M +
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or a similar field
- Cheops, Jobpac, Procore or Acconex experience helps
Apply via you preferred job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information call Spencer on 02 8252 4006