Our client is a growing mid-tier builder that has more than doubled over the last two years, turning over in the vicinity of $400M last F/Y. Having gained a name for themselves delivering residential projects they have now successfully moved into commercial fitout.
The fitout department is headed up by a Construction Manager that has over 15 years’ experience in the Sydney market and boasts a successful career with a well-known and respected Sydney builder.
Reporting into a Project Manager and site teams you will be responsible for head contract administration, scope of works, letting packages to sub-contractors, variations assessment and in conjunction with the Project Manager cost reporting and programming.
- Have completed a tertiary qualification construction/project management and have demonstrated experience working for similar mid-tier builders.
- Ability to use Jobpac or similar
- Familiarity of the commercial construction industry.
- Familiarity of contract terms and conditions.
- Familiarity of building principles.
- Familiarity of project management principles and delivery methods (e.g: Hard Dollar tender, GMP)
- Understanding of WHS and Environmental legislation and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Familiarity of corporate values, policies and procedures.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
This organisation is a high achieving mid-tier builder who have recently hire a hard-hitting middle management team that who has brought with them a wealth of knowledge and experience. The office has a professional yet social culture and the directors are committed to steady growth into other areas of construction.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones 0428 433 876 / email@example.com