A builder who have been established for over 5 years and have created a fantastic name for themselves in Brisbane with the majority of their work won from repeat business. Their projects are a mixture of commercial, retail and industrial and value anything from $2M to $10M. Due to current project requirements they are now looking to bring in an experienced Contract Administrator for the next six to nine months on a contract basis.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
You will join a well-structured, established and supportive team and will report to the Project Manager. Initially you will be working on a $10M project and will gradually begin to work on a second project simultaneously. You will be responsible for guiding a cadet who will be paired up with you. Your duties will include: preparing for projects starts, procurement, trade analysis, monthly reporting, variation and contractual claims.
Skills and Experience
- A completed Construction degree
- 5 years plus experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Must have experience with a recognised Tier 1 or Tier 2 builder
- Experience with Procore and CHEOPS
- Able to understand contracts and determine key areas of financial risk
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Hardworking, driven and motivated to succeed
- Positive outlook
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Work for a builder with strong values and culture
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments, ongoing work and permanent position.
- Competitive weekly rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com