Respected commercial builder established for over a decade who continue to grow annually, Well known for delivering commercial projects which are typically government funded ranging from $2M - $20M.
- You will be office based located in the Inner West and the initial scope of works will include an education project worth $6M.
- Due to growth, an opportunity for a Contract Administrator with 1+years experienced to join the team.
- Working alongside and assisting an experienced Project Manager whom will assist you career development and build your skills into the next steps in your career.
- You will be responsible for the administration of contracts across specific projects.
- This company typically deliverers government funded projects within the education sector with strong ties to Sydney's top universities.
- A completed Construction Management Degree or related
- At least 1+ year's post graduate experience as a Contracts Administrator.
- Previously worked for a known builder in the NSW market.
- Commercial background.
- Jobpac/Cheops experience is preferred.
- Be well presented and carry excellent communication skills.
- Gain Excellent Project and Process exposure
- Work with experienced Managers within the industry
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com