- City and surrounding projects within commercial sector
- Work with an astute, passionate Director and Senior Management team
- CBD based head office role
You will be joining a medium size construction firm that currently employees between 25-30 people. and undertake projects valued to $15M within the heavy refurbishment and new build sector
They provide design and construct services within the commercial and hospitably sector. The Director and Senior Management are still very hands ensuring people receive ongoing mentoring and training.
Culture / Benefits
- Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people. The Director is a modern and progressive leader who is well connected in the local marke
- The culture is non egoistic, and you will find senior leadership often rolling up his sleeves help the staff deliver projects
- You will benefit from working with a passionate and astute leadership team that believe in client satisfaction
- The business has grown year on year since inception and is turning over $70M
- Enjoy working with a company that has strong client and subbie relationships.
This position will support the Project Manager working across multiple projects. This will include helping to scope and negotiate contracts, oversee payments and variations whilst also helping with design management and site coordination as required.
You will benefit from being exposed to working in a professional and well organised office whilst getting the opportunity to regularly visit sites.
- Construction Management degree and min of 3 years’ experience
- Experience using Procore
- Have strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Strong software knowledge