- Client focused builder
- Office based position in Sydney’s City
- Professional culture with high employee engagement
John a medium sized builder delivering fitout and refurbishment projects to the corporate real estate, educational, health and aged care sector. Boutique in nature this builder is able to offer tailored service to their clients, have a dedicated team of sub-contractors and suppliers and a professional and agile culture.
Culture / Benefits
- Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people. The Director is a modern and progressive leader and the company enjoys high employee engagement.
- The culture is non egoistic, and you will find senior leadership often rolling up his sleeves help the staff deliver projects
- You will benefit from working with a passionate and astute leadership team that definitely don’t taken themselves too seriously
- The business has grown year on year since inception and is turning over a comfortable $60M.
- Enjoy working with a company that nurtures clients relationships to the point that you build life long friendships
- The company promote diversity and inclusion
With a busy workload continuing for the remainder of 2021 we are helping recruit a Contract Administrator that comes from a strong commercial background. Working closely with the Project Manager and site teams you will be responsible for overseeing projects from procurement stages through to final accounts including assisting with monthly forecasting and budgeting
Background / Skillset
- Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Experience with a medium sized head contractor in Sydney - fitout / refurb projects (particularly targeting education, health and aged care)
- Strong financial management experience and well-rounded business acumen
- Help run internal meetings monthly to management around financials / projects
- Strong industry network (designers, engineers, client side PMs etc), active participation in industry groups.
- Experienced end to end in the project life cycle from cultivating opportunities > scoping > pricing > negotiation > delivery
Please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 for more information or apply for the position below firstname.lastname@example.org