Our client is one of Australia leading insurance builders operating within the Sydney and is a preferred supplier for many of Australia's major insurers. They focus on small residential losses as well as major events such as commercial fires and storm damage.
Due to an influx of requests we are assisting with the recruitment of a Contract Administrator that will oversee claims in the major & minor loss department. Projects range from $100K - $5m and will require someone that is able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
For this position you will be covering site in Sydney and the ACT. Travel may be required on a semi-regular basis but all travel expenses will be covered
This will include:
Working alongside an experienced Project manager to learn the ropes and fast track your career towards Project Management
- Cost planning and Forecasting
- Subcontractor liaison
- Preparing scope of works for tender
- Preparing documents for subcontractors and issuing contracts
- Reviewing and assessing supplier invoices and sub-contractor progress claims for payment
- Client liaison
- Ensuring current contracts are running on time and within allocated budgets
- Weekly cost reporting and preparation of final accounts to the project management team
- The role would be ideal for a person who has had between 2-5 years’ work experience within a construction company
- Keen to progress their career.
- For this role attitude, intelligence and ambition is more important that previous experience.
- You must have a genuine passion for what you do and want to be part of a company which aims to enhance your opportunities through support and training.
- The company itself prides itself on trying to support all its staff professional while at the same time providing a positive social environment.
- They offer monthly training for all staff if they would like to take it on to improve their technical abilities such as programming and software use.
- A Full Package will be offered including Salary, car or car allowance plus travel expenses