John a medium sized builder delivering fitout and refurbishment projects to the corporate real estate, educational, health and aged care sector. Boutique in nature this builder is able to offer tailored service to their clients, have a dedicated team of sub-contractors and suppliers and a professional and agile culture.
Culture / Benefits
- Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people. The Director is a modern and progressive leader and the company enjoys high employee engagement.
- The culture is non egoistic, and you will find senior leadership often rolling up his sleeves help the staff deliver projects
- You will benefit from working with a passionate and astute leadership team that definitely don’t taken themselves too seriously
- The business has grown year on year since inception and is turning over a comfortable $60M.
- Enjoy working with a company that nurtures clients relationships to the point that you build life long friendships
As the Project Coordinator you will assist the Project Manager with early tender involvement, programing / planning and stakeholder management whilst working closely with the site team to deliver the project.
Background / Skillset
- Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Experience with a medium sized head contractor in Sydney - fitout / refurb projects (particularly targeting education, health and aged care)
- Strong financial management experience and well-rounded business acumen
- Help run internal meetings monthly to management around financials / projects
- Strong industry network (designers, engineers, client side PMs etc), active participation in industry groups.
- Experienced end to end in the project life cycle from cultivating opportunities > scoping > pricing > negotiation > delivery
Please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 / 82524019 for more information or apply for the position below firstname.lastname@example.org