- Join a long servicing team on a projects in excess of $180M
- Strategic hire based on adding value to existing team
- Multi-award winning builder with strong reputation
Join a reputable tier two builder that has a strong history building in NSW. Over the many decades operating in NSW have been privileged to be a part of some of Sydney’s most iconic projects and have undoubtedly helped reshape the local skyline. The company have converted enough work to keep them busy for the next 2-3 years and still have two large projects at tender stages.
With two complex commercial projects worth $150M + each about to kick off we are helping with the recruitment of a Senior Contract Administrator to work with an high achieving team, who have been with the business collectively for 15 + years. Reporting to the Project Director and Project Manager you will be responsible for taking the lead contractually ensuring a high level of financial planning and compliance is achieved across the nominated works.
Culture / Benefits
Due to their impeccable reputation, this builder enjoys high staff retention. They offer genuine work life balance achieved by ensuring projects are correctly resourced, offer clear career progression, regularly engage with their staff and work with prestigious clients across an array of interesting and challenging projects.
- Construction Management degree or related and 5 + years experience working in a lead CA role
- Having had experience working across government contracts is a huge advantage
- Experience working across large scale projects from procurement through to final accounts
- Have highly developed IT skills
- Be well presented, have good communication and be looking for a long term career opportunity