Established in NSW over 20 year this well established and award-winning builder have gone from strength to strength and over the last 3 years and are now at the top of their game competing with NSW’s leading builders. They have an annual turnover of $400M and employ in excess of 120 staff.
They have a solid reputation for delivering projects within the commercial, industrial, age care and more recently fitout/refurbishment sectors. Projects are valued from $10M to $50M and staff are exposed to a variety of projects to keep them challenged.
Due to a $50m educational project about to kick off we are assisting with the recruitment of a Contract Administrator that comes from a strong commercial background. Working closely with the Project Manager and site teams you will be responsible for overseeing projects from procurement stages through to final accounts including assisting with monthly forecasting.
This is a permanent position that will be paying between $120,000 - $130,000.
Culture / Benefits
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers. The work they deliver is varied to keep you interested and they systems they adopt are first class.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employee benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees
- Construction Management degree or related and 4 + years experience
- Have experience working on across commercial projects with large well organised builders.
- Experience working across projects from procurement through to final accounts
- Experience using a professional costing software such as Cheops
- Be well presented, have good communication and be looking for a long term career opportunity