Established in NSW over 20 year this well established and award-winning builder have gone from strength to strength and over the last 3 years and are now at the top of their game competing with NSW’s leading builders. They have an annual turnover of $400M and employ in excess of 120 staff.
They have a solid reputation for delivering projects within the commercial, industrial, age care and more recently fitout sectors. Projects are valued from $10M to $100M and staff are exposed to a variety of projects to keep them challenged.
Due to a $30M industrial project about to kick off we are assisting with the recruitment of a Contract Administrator that comes from a strong commercial background. Working closely with the Project Manager and site teams you will be responsible for overseeing projects from procurement stages through to final accounts including assisting with monthly forecasting.
This is a permanent position that will be paying between $120,000 - $130,000.
- Construction Management degree or related and 4 + years experience
- Have experience working on across commercial projects with large well organised builders.
- Experience working across projects from procurement through to final accounts
- Experience using a professional costing software such as Cheops
- Be well presented, have good communication and be looking for a long term career opportunity