- Education/Commercial/Residential projects
- Get trained by experienced industry professionals
- Fantastic CBD location
Over the past 5 years our client has become a specialist in offering full turnkey services for both new build and fit-out projects valued up to $20m
With a mixture of both public and private clients 90% of their work is with existing clients due to their ability to deliver exactly what their client is after.
The team are involved from the initial concept design through to completion giving the business full control over the quality of work
They will pick up a range of project from small $50K maintenance type works to $20m new build residential units.
We are looking to recruit an Contract administrator to join their team on a full time basis
You will across design and construct as well as hard dollar tenders within the fitout & new build sectors.
Tenders include state of the art corporate fitouts as well as New build schools
This position may suit someone experienced looking for a new challenge or someone who has a few years experience looking to grow their career.
If you are looking to develop your career within construction, you will receive first class training working closely with an experienced team that has long term tenure in the business.
- The role would be ideal for a person who has had between 1-5 years’ work experience within a construction company
- Keen to progress their career.
- For this role attitude, intelligence and ambition is more important that previous experience.
- You must have a genuine passion for what you do and want to be part of a company which aims to enhance your opportunities through support and training.