Our client is one of Australia’s largest privately-owned construction companies who turn over in excess of $900M and have a combined workforce of over 400 people that deliver works within federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and blue-chip corporates.
With a strong portfolio that includes educational, retail and health projects this builder will enjoy a busy pipeline for the 19/20 FY
Why people want to join
Senior Management are proud of the vibe that has been created in the office over the last 2 years. Their aim has been to create flexibility and balance to all staff whether you are office or site based and in return enjoy low turnover of staff and a thriving culture. The company are in a very strong financial position with all projects in construction turning a profit and approx. $300M worth of work in hand for next FY
Senior management are strategic thinkers who are driving the business forward not only to undertake larger projects but to invest in acquisitions that complement the current business values. This will create a lot of opportunity for employees in the coming years
Working closely with the Project Manager and Construction Manager from project award you will be involved in the early planning for the delivery of this project. Once on site you will manage your Foreman and site team to effective drive the programme whilst ensuing the project is delivered to client’s specification.
You will be paid in line with current market trends ($120K - $130K + Super) and benefit from working with a hand-picked team on an interesting project
Background / Experience
- Trade background ideally with industrial experience
- Ability to build good client relationships and manage personnel and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for managing budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Above average computer literacy